I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. – Albert Einstein
The more life experience I get, the more I feel like the quote above fits my life. This website has once been created for the Utrecht University to exhibit my motivation for following the Master Business Informatics study. Later it became a place to drop updates about my career and thoughts.
Topics I am interested in:
- Search in general
- Analyzing the search process
- Structuring of data (e.g. using Google’s featured snippets)
- Reusing information is smart ways
- Virtual assistants
- Chatbot technologies in general
- Chatbot technology and their relation with search
- Voice interfaces (e.g. Google Assistant)
- UX in conversational interfaces
- Life hacking
- How we can reduce friction in our daily lives
Questions I am exploring:
- UX in conversational interface:
- how to help users achieving their goal and explaining the possibilities without visual cues?
- how to make it more fun to use?
- how to cope with privacy matters in a spoken conversation?
- Google Assistant
- how to bring voice actions to production?
- how to use implicit invocations?
- what analytics are available on Google Assistant?
- Search with virtual assistants
- Is it useful to add chatbot results in a search result page and visa versa?
- Should a chatbot in a fallback strategy show search results of your company webpage?
- How can internal search indexes for your website help your company chatbot?
Check out my blog (in Dutch) for more information about experiments and other stuff I am occupied with 🙂